:full house facts:
Full House is an American situation comedy, and it was first aired on ABC Network from September 22nd 1987 to May 23rd 1995. The brilliant man who created it is named Jeff Franklin. Full House is about widower Danny, his brother-in-law Jesse and his best friend Joey who move in to help Danny raise his 3 girls.
- Their address is 1882 Gerard Street.
- Their phone number is 555-2424.
- All three Tanner girls have been married before they turned 13. DJ with Sylvio, Stephanie with Harry, and Michelle with Steve Hale.
- Jesse and Joey used 54 minutes the first time they changed Michelle's diaper.
- Menbers of The Rippers have been: John Stamos, Gary Thomas Griffin, John Menzano, Roger Lodge, Richie Cannata, Lanny Cordola, Garner Bryan Thomas, Louis van Taylor, jr. and Mark Vogel.
- DJ's 6th grade teacher was Mr. Zambrusky.
- Stephanie's 2nd grade teacher was Mrs. Hardesty, 3rd grade was Ms Claire, and her 4th grade was Mr. Lowry.
- Danny was the sports editor in the high school news paper.
- Joey refuses to grow up because kids are so open and honest.
- Jesse and Rebecca's honeymoon was in Bora Bora.
- Jodie's mother Janice had a small part in Full House. So did Barbara, Bridgette and Kirk Cameron.
- Bob Saget wasn't first choice for the role as Danny Tanner. See pictures: 1|2